Urgent Marketing Assistant Job Opening
- Organization Name : Aspaire Investment Holding Ltd.
- Post Name : Marketing Assistant
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour
- Location : Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada S7H 0S4
Aspire Investment Holdings Ltd is an active company incorporated on 29 December 2020 with the registered office located in Poole, Dorset. Aspire Investment Holdings Ltd has been running for 1 year. There is currently 1 active director according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 29th December 2020.
AspireInvest is a direct investment platform designed for sophisticated, accredited and institutional investors to invest exclusively in credit products originated through Aspire. Aspire Capital Ltd. is registered with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority for dealing in securities activity under Cayman Securities Investment Business Law legislation.
This product is not available to Singapore residents. Security is our top priority. We use industry best practice security protocols.
Our company is looking to hire a marketing assistant who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies.
You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams. To be chosen for this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus. Effective.
Written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
Marketing Assistant Skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Address : 1102 8 St E, Saskatoon, SK S7H 0S4, Canada
- Phone : +1 306-683-6666
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.