Job Opportunities in Abu Dhabi, We are looking for a school nurse that will be responsible for the healthcare of our students and staff members. Some of the school nurse’s responsibilities will include teaching classes on nutrition and health and developing healthcare initiatives for the school.
To be successful as a school nurse, you must be knowledgeable in principles and practices underlying professional nursing and remain up to date with current trends in the specialized field of school health.
School nurses are specialist nursing professionals that strive to advance the well-being of students and staff within the school environment. They promote healthcare and safety by handling the daily health issues that arise at the school(s) where they practice.
|Hiring Organization||United Eastern Medical Services (UEMedical)|
|Post Name||School Nurse|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in nursing or another health-related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
United Eastern Medical Services (UEMedical), an Abu Dhabi-based healthcare development and investment company, owns and operates a world-class integrated healthcare system with various specialized hospitals and clinics across the region.
By partnering with a number of internationally renowned healthcare providers, medical focuses on delivering advanced patient-centric quality care, education, research, and innovation. the medical health system is JCI accredited, and home to many centers of excellence that are internationally accredited.
UEMedical’s portfolio of projects is coming together to leverage the combined talent and resources of a world-class Women & Children’s hospital, 6 specialty centers, and 14 family clinics to create an integrated healthcare delivery system across Abu Dhabi and the UAE.
- Utilizing existing resources to provide appropriate healthcare to students and staff.
- Assessing the status of student and staff immunization documentation, when necessary.
- Promoting an optimal level of wellness among students and staff by providing preventative healthcare services, such as immunizations.
- Developing and implementing health plans for students with specific health needs.
- Carrying out health assessments and screening for deficits in vision, hearing, growth, and/or development of students.
- Planning and implementing school health management protocols and procedures, especially for emergency situations.
- Providing referrals, to parents or staff, for intervention and remediation of abnormal or worrying health conditions affecting students.
- Providing ongoing health counseling to students, parents, and staff.
- Completing medical paperwork, when necessary.
- Attending various school meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing or another health-related field.
- Successful completion of the national exam for registered nurses (NCLEX-RN).
- Certification through the National Board for Certification of School Nurses (NBCSN).
- Member of the National Association of School Nurses (NASN).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Wonderful bedside manner.
- Competitive pay rates. The median salary for school nurses nationally is about $48,000 per year, and top earners can make over $60,000 annually.
- Great schedule.
- Filling an important need.
- Helping kids learn.
- Less stress.
- Recognized specialty.
- Job growth is expected.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Job Opportunities in Abu Dhabi”.