Photography Jobs Montreal, A photographer works closely with clients to capture photos of people, places, and things through the use of creativity and technical abilities in photographic equipment and photo manipulation software. To ensure that desired results are obtained, photographers have to communicate effectively.
Industry leaders express a preference for associate’s or bachelor’s degree holders. Good candidates often possess natural artistic flair backed by detailed knowledge and understanding of photography art and lighting science. Excellent communication skills are also required as a photographer.
Typically interact with clients to understand their desired outcomes. Most photographers are required to stand for long hours at a time and the job often demands flexibility to travel to locations for shoots.
|Post Name||School Photographer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 42000 To CAD 42298 Per Year|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2Y 1T3|
Memories are made up of moments and milestones, big and small. Woven together, memories become the stories we pass down through generations. What if you could influence the way memories are collected, preserved, and shared? What if you could bring people together by inspiring them?
Them to share their stories in unique and creative ways? What if you could create your own career memories that you are proud to share and celebrate? Now you can. Shutterfly, LLC. is American photography, photography products, and image sharing company, headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Overview. Shutterfly has a consumer rating of 2.82 stars from 1,178 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Shutterfly ranks 32nd among Photo Printing sites.
- Take professional pictures in a studio or on location.
- Work closely with clients and colleagues to produce high-quality photographic images.
- Use different techniques to enhance the photographs as required.
- Use photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results.
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives.
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs.
- Review sets of photographs and select the best results.
- Operate various photographic equipment such as single lens reflex cameras and film or digital cameras and lighting.
Skills & Requirements
- Technical photography skills.
- Patience and concentration.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong networking skills.
- Team working skills.
- Self-confidence and self-esteem are boosted by learning a new skill.
- Encourages creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Promotes creativity and self-expression.
- Helps manage stress.
- Visual art activities promote fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Photography Jobs Montreal“.