High School English Teacher Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah, English teachers are qualified professionals who teach reading, writing, and speaking skills to students. They teach students in Elementary, Middle, or High School, and plan and execute lessons according to a pre-set curriculum.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS WESTMINSTER SCHOOL|
|Post Name||Secondary English Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in English and education|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2300 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
GEMS Westminster School – Ras Al Khaimah. WSR is a diverse and vibrant community that combines tradition and innovation in teaching and learning, enabling pupils to excel in all aspects of their school life.
The school offers the internationally recognized National Curriculum for England and prepares students to take the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) course and A Level Examinations of the Universities of Cambridge London (UK), Oxford AQA, and Pearson Edexcel.
As a community, we place a strong emphasis on relationships between staff, students and parents; the culture and ethos of the school are rooted in celebrating our diverse international community. GEMS Westminster School Ras Al Khaimah is part of the Gems Education group, the largest global education company in the world,
‘We see the genius in every child’. GEMS Westminster school opened in September 2013, we are an all-through school with over 3000 students from KG1 to Grade 12 (4 to 18 years). GEMS Westminster School Ras Al Khaimah is a happy, stimulating, caring school, where we develop a love of learning and high aspirations.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar, and sentence construction.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English and education.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
- It Looks Great on College Applications.
- Learning a Foreign Language.
- You Make a Difference as an English Teacher.
- Meeting New People.
- Learning New Cultures.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “High School English Teacher Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah”.