Maths Teacher jobs in Ras al Khaimah, Maths teachers plan and present math lessons to students in primary and secondary school. Their duties include grading assignments and quizzes and tracking students’ progress.
We are searching for a dedicated and experienced math teacher to join our team. As a math teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students’ theoretical and applied mathematical skills. You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and documenting students’ progress.
To be successful as a math teacher, you should possess a thorough understanding of effective teaching practices. Our ideal candidate will be able to create a stimulating learning environment that is sensitive to students’ psychosocial needs.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS WESTMINSTER SCHOOL|
|Post Name||Secondary Math Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
GEMS Westminster School – Ras Al Khaimah. WSR is a diverse and vibrant community that combines tradition and innovation in teaching and learning, enabling pupils to excel in all aspects of their school life.
The school offers the internationally recognized National Curriculum for England and prepares students to take the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) course and A Level Examinations of the Universities of Cambridge London (UK), Oxford AQA, and Pearson Edexcel.
As a community, we place a strong emphasis on relationships between staff, students and parents; the culture and ethos of the school are rooted in celebrating our diverse international community. GEMS Westminster School Ras Al Khaimah is part of the Gems Education group, the largest global education company in the world, ‘We see the genius in every child’.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Maths subject knowledge.
- Passion for the subject.
- A lifelong learner.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Maths Teacher jobs in Ras al Khaimah”.