Secretary Jobs in Ras al-Khaimah, We are looking for an organized secretary to perform administrative tasks as well as welcome guests and clients to the office. The secretary is responsible for answering phone calls, responding to emails, and scheduling meetings.
To be successful as a secretary, you must be able to multitask. A good secretary has excellent interpersonal skills as well as administrative experience.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
All work abroad is divided into two categories: formal and informal. This work is divided into all groups: Highly qualified staff (doctors, engineers, managers, managers and others); Handymen (construction workers, waitresses, salesmen, field workers, kitchen workers and others).
Layboard is a website dedicated for finding working places and job hiring abroad. We provide all the nuances and information regarding employment, vacancies, countries, employers and also offer you help in case of difficulty. You need to register and make your own form, also choose a country, with us it is also possible and incredibly convenient, and you can start working in the country you have been dreaming of for a long time!
- Welcoming visitors and clients.
- Answering phone calls.
- Responding to emails.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Preparing conference rooms for meetings.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Printing and copying documents as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Workplace flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Secretary Jobs in Ras al-Khaimah”.