Jobs in Dubai For Freshers, We are looking for an experienced customer service coordinator to be responsible for a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service. You will ensure that the team is compliant with the policies and procedures of the organization and offer consistency in service delivery.
You will oversee the work of every member of your team and assist them in resolving customer complaints, improving customer service, and maintaining satisfied customers. To be successful as a customer service coordinator, you should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and promote the vision of the organization.
You should motivate your team and offer incentives for positive customer feedback. An exceptional customer service coordinator will possess outstanding product knowledge and instill this value in the team in order to achieve success.
|Hiring Organization||Jotun Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2830 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Jotun is a Norwegian multinational chemicals company dealing mainly in decorative paints and performance coatings. It is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of paints and coating products.
Jotun has achieved accreditation and approval with NORSOK (oil rigs), Network Rail, Highways Agency, and Bombardier Transportation, making it a trusted performance brand.
Jotun is a Norwegian multinational chemicals company dealing mainly in decorative paints and performance coatings (marine, protective, and powder coatings). It is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of paints and coating products.
- Communicates instructions or information to various individuals and/or departments and furnishes and obtains information from other stakeholders.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors, answering routine questions and furnishing information to save supervisor’s time.
- Schedules appointments and makes arrangements for meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Organizes and maintains files of assigned correspondence and records, following up on pending matters.
- Prepares routine letters and memoranda for signature.
- Prepares special reports, gathering, and summarising data.
- Organizes and prepares complex documents requiring the integration of multiple office technology and software applications. May act as an office resource for word processing and spreadsheet application.
- Prepares complex correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Organizes and expedites the flow of work through the supervisor’s office and initiates any follow-up action.
- May assign work to others.
Skills & Requirements
- Organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Negotiation skills.
- Tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great responsibility is given.
- Not just paperwork.
- Greater job satisfaction.
- Better interactions with higher authorities.
- No age barrier.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai For Freshers“.