Security Jobs Montreal, A security analyst works to protect a company’s network and proprietary and sensitive information. The security analyst will identify and correct flaws in the security system, create procedures for IT employees to follow, and improve the overall security system.
|Hiring Organization||Ericsson Canada|
|Post Name||Security Analyst|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 35 To CAD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4S 0B6|
Ericsson has been a vital part of Canada’s innovation ecosystem and R&D history for nearly 70 years, helping Canadians imagine – and realize – the possibilities of limitless connectivity.
We are committed to advancing the country’s digital agenda through breakthrough technologies like 5G. This means enabling Canadian industries to play a leading role on the world stage,
Supporting major service providers on their journey to deploying 5G nationwide and collaborating with key players in academia and industry. industry in general. It’s all part of our long-standing commitment to driving innovation and ensuring the digital inclusion of all Canadians.
- Assisting with the creation of updates and training programs to secure the network and train the employees.
- Keeping the security systems up to date.
- Monitoring security access and maintaining the relevant data.
- Conducting vulnerability testing and risk analyses to assess security and performing internal and external security audits.
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the cause and to update incidence responses and disaster recovery plans.
- Verifying and coordinating security plans with outside vendors.
- Creating procedures for IT employees and training them in security awareness.
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or related field.
- 1-5 years experience in the field, such as security administration.
- Advanced training certifications may be advantageous.
- The ability to work in a high-stress environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal, and teaching skills.
- Good anticipation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- You Can Work from Home.
- You are Mobile.
- Explore Self-Employment.
- Security Specialist.
- Have a Good Work/Life Balance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Security Jobs Montreal”.