Safety Coordinator Jobs Singapore, A security coordinator organizes security procedures for a business, organization, or any other large facility. As the security coordinator, you are also responsible for enforcing security procedures among your guard staff.
A Coordinator, or Project Coordinator, is responsible for helping oversee the successful completion of projects and events. Their duties include performing specialized tasks, managing a team of staff members, and establishing relationships with vendors and freelance professionals.
A coordinator is a general title for a person who brings together various elements or individuals to complete a project. What they are coordinating usually appears first in the job title. For example, a program coordinator would harmonize the people, projects, and resources to run a specific program.
The skill set required will depend on the industry, but it’s safe to say that successful coordinators are organized, efficient, and have good interpersonal skills. Coordinators have to think critically to plan, synchronize, and execute complex undertakings with a diverse set of individuals in different roles.
|Hiring Organization||Palo Alto Networks|
|Post Name||Security Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 5018 Per Month|
Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, is shaping the cloud-centric future with technology that is transforming the way people and organizations operate. Our mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We help address the world’s greatest security.
Challenges with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration. By delivering an integrated platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of partners.
We are at the forefront of protecting tens of thousands of organizations across clouds, networks, and mobile devices. Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. For more information, visit www.paloaltonetworks.com.
- Be a visible deterrent to crime.
- Identifying suspicious behavior.
- Contacting and communicating with the authorities.
- Present progress and results of tasks to management and other interested parties in person or in digital format.
- Conduct regular analyzes of processes and procedures, making adjustments when necessary.
- Perform other relevant duties as required.
- Establish contact lists of collaborators and update information periodically.
Skills & Requirements
- Monitoring progress.
- Tracking paperwork.
- Updating team members and partners.
- Managing information flow.
- Degree in human resources or related field.
- Prior work in human resources, with benefits experience.
- Professional certification (such as CEBS, CMS, or GBA) is favorable.
- Familiarity with payroll and benefits software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Safety Coordinator Jobs Singapore“.