Security Jobs in Dubai Without Sira, We are looking for a fit and attentive security guard to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property and apprehending any trespassers.
To be successful as a security guard you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place. Also known as security officers, security guards are responsible for protecting property or individuals by patrolling and acting as access control for visitors.
As a security guard, you will make sure customers, assets and employees on the premises are safe at all times. You will watch for any unlawful or unsafe activity, keep an eye on surveillance feeds and inspect the grounds for possible hazards.
|Hiring Organization||Serco Middle East – Head Office|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Our culture is based on a set of four values – Trust, Care, Innovation, and Pride – that shape our individual behaviours and hence the way the company behaves. They ensure we are all working from a commonly understood base that can be consistently applied across our organisation.
Our values need to be lived every day, used to help us work through any challenges we may face and help us recognise and celebrate our achievements. They guide us in our dealings with colleagues, customers, suppliers, partners, shareholders and the communities we serve.
It is important that we hold ourselves and others accountable for our values every day and have defined a set of behaviours that are expected from all of us. They describe how our behaviours bring Serco’s values to life. There are also some additional expectations for those of us who have a responsibility for managing people as well as our leaders.
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Security Jobs in Dubai Without Sira”.