Security Jobs Calgary, We are looking for a fit and attentive security guard to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property, and apprehending any trespassers.
To be successful as a security guard you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place. Also known as security officers.
Security guards are responsible for protecting property or individuals by patrolling and acting as access control for visitors. Security Guards’ duties often include securing premises and personnel by patrolling the property.
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2G 4C8|
Edon Management is an Alberta-based company that provides vertically integrated facilities, property, asset, tenant, and project management services to private and public sector clients.
We currently provide services to more than a million sq. ft. of real estate in over 60 municipalities across plus sites. Edon was founded by Edward Lazdowski who continues his role in leading the company as President and Owner.
Since its creation, Edon has enjoyed the benefits of consistent leadership with a stable vision and culture. Deliver complete building management solutions. The industry leader in integrated property and facilities management services in Canada.
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities with the supervisor.
Skills & Requirements
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to stand for up to 4 hours
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Protection. The presence of security provides peace of mind and a sense of comfort.
- Promote Good Customer Service.
- Handle Emergency Situations.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Security Jobs Calgary”.