Security Guard Jobs Montreal, Also known as a security officers, security guards are responsible for protecting property or individuals by patrolling and acting as access control for visitors.
We are looking for a fit and attentive security guard to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property, and apprehending any trespassers.
To be successful as a security guard you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place.
|Hiring Organization||Allied Universal|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2500 To CAD 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3H 2T2|
Allied Universal is a leading security and facility services company. We provide proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. Our excellence starts with our local leadership and local presence.
Operating in more than 90 countries, our global workforce of approximately 800,000 people. Employees help to deliver our promise globally and locally: keeping people safe so our customers and communities can thrive.
As we build the world’s best services company, we continue to expand our footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. In North America, we operate our business under the existing Allied Universal brand, and our international business operates under the G4S brand.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
Skills & Requirements
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Protection. The presence of security provides peace of mind and a sense of comfort.
- Promote Good Customer Service.
- Handle Emergency Situations.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Security Guard Jobs Montreal“.