|Post Name||Security Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 30 To AED 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
It’s a human right to feel safe! Our mission is to increase security in society, for its citizens, and for those whose job it is to protect this right. We’re hiring for Saab’s business area Surveillance- join us and become a member of One Security at Saab, where security is prioritized.
We are looking for a Security Manager for Saab in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). You will work in an international environment where security Challenges are part of everyday business alongside complex business environments and projects with high business impact.
In your role, you will be responsible for supporting, analyzing, and setting the requirements for the business area and business units regarding compliance with internal- and external regulations. The scope varies throughout the entire spectrum of security disciplines i.e. physical-, information- personnel- and in some cases IT security.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support and coordinate the Saab UAE entities and operations regarding security-related questions
- Site security, primarily analyzing, setting requirements, and performing internal controls for all Saab entities in the UAE
- Compliance management and Audits.
- Risk management, including risk assessments
- Incident management, including incident investigations
- Security awareness briefs and training
- Information security management
- A university degree or equivalent competence acquired through work-life experience in security risk management
- Several years of experience from working with protective security regulations, including Swedish or UAE protective security act and/or similar
- Several years of experience and expertise working with the different security disciplines
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- Experience from working security for government authorities or in an international company
- Experience in working with incident handling and/or incident investigations
- Ability to build and maintain networks inside as well as outside your own organization
- The ability to improvise and able to adapt to operational needs
- Experience from working in an international environment
Personal qualities will be of great importance and it is paramount that you are trustworthy with strong ethics and high personal integrity. You understand the need for balanced security in a business-driven environment.
As a Security Manager at Saab, you will be exposed to classified information. This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance, additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Saab’s international strategy for growth includes building local business in selected markets, with a focus on key customer countries This position will have its primary location in Abu Dhabi UAE and The role includes some travel.
Saab is a global defense and security company operating in the fields of air, land, and naval defense, civil security, and commercial aeronautics. We number 18,000 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is also a company with opportunities. A company where we see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility and good opportunities for advancing in your career, and a company that respects each person’s needs for a rewarding life beyond work.