Security Jobs in Dubai, We are seeking a highly capable security manager to develop and implement security strategies at our company. You will be creating security policies and procedures, controlling budgets for security operations, and coordinating security staff.
To ensure success as a security manager, you should possess extensive knowledge of surveillance techniques and experience in a similar role. A top-notch security manager will be someone whose security expertise results in a safe and well-protected environment.
Security managers oversee the security operations of organizations. They develop security strategies, implement security procedures, and supervise security officers and guards. They may be employed in various settings.
|Hiring Organization||Atlantis, The Palm|
|Post Name||Security Manager|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
An iconic entertainment destination comprised of two world-class resorts that bring you extraordinary experiences. Discover a world of amazement across stays, dining, entertainment, attractions, and wellness.
Atlantis, The Palm has earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award, reflecting our Colleagues’ commitment to delivering exceptional service to our guests. We ensure that all colleagues who join our operational teams gain.
A detailed understanding of Forbes standards and Guidelines and incorporate them into the day-to-day operations. This Dubai icon is the ultimate holiday destination for both couples and families to make lifetime memories.
- Collaborating with department managers to determine security needs.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive security strategies.
- Controlling the security operations budget, monitoring expenses, and documenting processes.
- Supervising, recruiting, and training security personnel.
- Gathering security intelligence and implementing preventative measures.
- Developing work schedules, allocating tasks, and monitoring personnel performance.
Skills & Requirements
- Superb leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Availability to respond to security alerts outside of business hours.
- Manages a team and has advanced leadership skills.
- Remains calm in fast-paced and stressful situations.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and is diligent.
- A Security Management System (SMS) enables security.
- Operators to streamline and optimize routine security and emergency preparedness.
- This helps to improve overall security effectiveness for the security monitoring and surveillance infrastructure.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Security Jobs in Dubai”.