$100 Per Day Job Singapore, We are looking for a dedicated security officer to ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and visitors. The security officer’s responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
To be successful as a security officer you should be highly observant and able to objectively assess the severity of a situation. An outstanding security officer should be able to remain calm and decisive in any situation.
Security officers ensure the safety and security of designated properties, assets, personnel, and visitors. They investigate and report irregularities and guard against unlawful behavior. Overall, security officers are tasked with securing the premises and personnel by staying on patrol, and monitoring surveillance equipment.
|Hiring Organization||Metropolis Security Systems Pte Ltd (Branch Office)|
|Post Name||Security Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 100 Per Day|
To be the foremost Security Agency in Singapore providing high-quality security services as well as to set a high industry standard in terms of providing and caring for our workforce. Our Mission Clients’ satisfaction with our services is our utmost priority. Our management team’s mission is to ensure that.
Security Officers deployed on the ground are not working alone; they have ample operations, logistics, and moral support from Metropolis management staff comprising Quality Inspectorate, Operations Managers, and Elite Officers. Clients Profile Metropolis has built a reputation for serving our clients professionally and faithfully.
Our portfolio of clients is quite diverse. Examples are residential, schools, commercial, shopping malls, protected places, publicly listed companies, gaming industries, etc. In Metropolis, security is achieved through the seamless integration of man, machine, and methods.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- Communication. Communication refers to the ability to exchange information with others.
- Attention to detail.
- Physical fitness.
- Customer service.
- Critical thinking.
- Here are five of them.
- Protection. The presence of security provides peace of mind and a sense of comfort.
- Promote Good Customer Service.
- Handle Emergency Situations.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “$100 Per Day Job Singapore“.