Security Jobs Manchester, We are looking for a dedicated security officer to ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and visitors. The security officer’s responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
To be successful as a security officer you should be highly observant and able to objectively assess the severity of a situation. An outstanding security officer should be able to remain calm and decisive in any situation.
Security officers ensure the safety and security of designated properties, assets, personnel, and visitors. They investigate and report irregularities and guard against unlawful behavior. A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
|Post Name||Security Officer|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M60 1PR|
We support our knowledge of global security trends with a deep understanding of our customer’s unique needs. We have an enviable heritage with more than 100 years in the security industry. In the early 2000s, Group 4 Falck acquires security businesses in Germany, Austria, Finland, the Czech Republic, Norway and Hungary, France, and South Africa.
The company enters the US security market by acquiring The Wackenhut Corporation, the second largest security services company in the US, and acquiring a Danish intruder alarm business. G4S is a market leader and we provide a broad range of products and services in over 90 countries.
This breadth provides us with a strong understanding and clear visibility of how security trends are evolving across the world. Our G4S Academy is made up of globally highly skilled, competency-mapped G4S employees who are skilled in either one or several specific security risks, solutions, or segments.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- Registered as a security officer.
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations.
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense.
- Flexible working hours.
- Little to no formal education requirements.
- Positive career outlook.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Security Jobs Manchester”.