Deloitte Montreal Jobs, We are looking for a reliable Senior associate to support the operations manager with the management of the day-to-day business. The operations associate’s responsibilities include performing administrative tasks, assisting other company departments as needed, and ensuring smooth daily operations.
A successful operations associate should be highly organized and have a versatile skill set to support a variety of different business functions with a diverse range of tasks.
|Post Name||Senior Associate|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Québec, Canada H3B 0M7|
Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients.
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities.
Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
- Performing administrative duties including answering phones, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Assisting human resources with recruitment activities and creating work schedules.
- Supporting the operations manager with the enforcement of company policies and standards.
- Assisting accounting and payroll as needed.
- Monitoring inventory and placing supply orders.
- Tracking daily operations and reporting or resolving issues.
- Maintaining company databases.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Experience with inventory management, database, or similar software is beneficial.
- Must be detail and solutions-oriented.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- Life insurance.
- Short-term disability.
- Long-term disability.
- Retirement benefits or accounts.
- Financial planning resources.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Deloitte Montreal Jobs”.