Senior Carer Jobs in UK, Senior care workers routinely oversee and monitor care workers, care assistants, and home carers. They also attend to the personal needs and comforts of the elderly
And the infirm with care and support needs (‘service users’) within residential care establishments, day care establishments, or in their own homes. Senior healthcare assistants work within a medical facility to provide basic care to patients and their loved ones.
These assistants help doctors and nurses in the day-to-day care of patients. Many healthcare assistants perform tasks ordinarily carried out by nurses, helping remove some of the nurses’ workload.
|Hiring Organization||The Highgate Care Home – Bupa|
|Post Name||Senior Carer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 18 To GBP 22 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom N6 5LX|
We believe in choice and independence, and keeping rules to a minimum. Residents are invited to personalize their rooms, whether that’s pictures and knick-knacks or even posters and game consoles.
- Helping a care home resident get dressed, wash, and eat.
- Providing company: chatting and sharing news.
- Involvement in writing residents’ care plans.
- Providing information to family members regarding the care plan.
- Ensuring that the resident’s needs and wishes are met.
Skills & Requirements
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Time Management.
- Financial benefits.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Senior Carer Jobs in UK”.