Social media Jobs in Singapore, We are looking for a witty and strategic social media executive to oversee our company’s presence on a multitude of public platforms. The social media executive should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking. You should also keep track of all access codes.
To be successful as a social media executive, you should strike a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining consumers’ interest. A top-notch social media executive will be knowledgeable about the best posting times for each social media platform.
|Hiring Organization||Star Learners Group Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Senior Executive, Social Media|
|Qualification||Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in related discipline|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
Star Learners started in 2003 and now we have 42 childcare centres island-wide. Star Learners is an ECDA-appointed Partner Operator (POP Scheme) with the most number of centres and the joint largest wholly-owned preschool brand in Singapore.
Join our family with more than 3000 enrolments with more than 500 staff today! will be knowledgeable about the best posting times for each social media platform.
- Produce and manage a wide range of content types in line with planned social media strategy, with strong knowledge in adapting content to suit different channels and audiences
- Ensure the brand is well represented and key messages are consistent for all owned social media channels
- Research and evaluate the latest social media tools, trends and techniques to propose new marketing opportunities where possible
- Analyse and monitor content performance, with aim of optimising content to drive brand awareness and engagement
- Explore and execute social media campaigns with tactical marketing initiatives or ideas to grow the brand via online activation
- Manage consumer feedback from marketing channels and ensure timely responses to comments and reviews
- Ensure strong year-on-year growth in social media followings and engagement rates
- Assist in online and offline events, programmes and campaigns
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Brand Experience & Communications team for ongoing campaigns and projects
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in a marketing role required, with a focus on social media management
- Proven abilities to create, manage, and evaluate content
- Excellent communication abilities and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have a strong understanding of content marketing, alongside good copywriting, design, and creative skills
- High attention to detail, with a good aesthetic eye
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, photography/ videography and editing is a bonus
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Workplace flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Social media Jobs in Singapore”.