Kingston University Jobs, We are looking for a Senior Information Adviser to be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing solutions for clients. The responsibilities of a senior consultant include assisting with drafting strategies, designing solutions using established processes, and contributing to client satisfaction.
To be successful as a Senior Information Adviser, you should demonstrate exceptional knowledge of IT to deliver quality work that will drive customer satisfaction, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well within a team.
A senior consultant manages any arising IT issues and resolves the functionality of existing systems. Senior consultants work with security, data management, and crisis management. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Consultant should be updated with the latest industry trends, highly motivated, and embrace a collaborative mindset.
|Hiring Organization||Kingston University|
|Post Name||Senior Information Adviser|
|Qualification||University Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration is required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 35853 To GBP 40013 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1A 1AA|
At Kingston University, we are passionate about enhancing our students’ life chances by helping them make the most of their learning opportunities and equipping them with the skills and knowledge needed in the 21st Century’s demanding workplace.
To get a feel for what Kingston University is really like, come to one of our Open Days and take a look around. We have Open Days and Open Events for both undergraduates and postgraduates. We look forward to meeting you and showing you around campus.
Kingston University is proud of its ranking and recognition for the courses and teaching we offer. Here are some examples of how we have been recognized internationally. Kingston University has once again been named one of the top 50 institutions in the country in the latest Guardian University Guide league tables.
- Ensure technical quality of activity monitoring, reporting, and presentation of related activities under the project
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage the daily activities of other Associates working on your panel(s)
- Monitor the performance of the support for the panel(s) you have in charge to ensure that you (and the Associates) perform in line with the team performance indicators, such as number of tickets processed, turnaround time, panelist satisfaction
- Coach, train, support, and monitor the Associates working with you
- Receive, investigate as needed, and resolve complaints and questions from our panel members
Skills & Requirements
- Results to various business partners and stakeholders
- Superior analytical, problem-solving, and modeling skills which include the ability to collect, manipulate and synthesize large quantities of operational data with operational processes and operational expenses
- Ability to collaborate with business partners in understanding, communicating, and linking disparate operational processes and identifying necessary processes and activities to be incorporated in models to reflect end-to-end costing
- A CEBs designation is preferred
- IaaS Service Providers (SoftLayer, AWS, Google, Azure)
- Work Environment.
- 03. Development & Progress.
- No Fear of Job Transfer.
- Job Security.
- Office Environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Kingston University Jobs“.