MTN Job Vacancy in Nigeria, Ads Manager is your starting point for running ads on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, or Audience Network. It’s an all-in-one tool for creating ads, managing when and where they’ll run, and tracking how well your campaigns are performing towards your marketing goals.
With the Ads Manager app for iOS and Android, you can keep an eye on your campaign while you’re on the go. Wherever you are, you’ll have the power to create and edit ads, track their performance and manage ad budgets and schedules.
we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers both hybrid or remote work options, meaning you can work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together, or this role can be performed remotely in most locations in the country of employment.
|Post Name||Senior Manager – Mobile Advertising|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 12000 To NGN 15000 Per Month|
|Location||Abuja, Nigeria 900211|
We must conduct all our affairs with uncompromising honesty, integrity, diligence, and professionalism. This is our guiding principle. Where the right course of action is not clear, we advise that guidance is sought from a senior employee or the Compliance & Ethics Helpline.
The MTN Nigeria Code of Ethics (the “Code”) codifies our core values and provides moral guidelines and essential principles for all staff and stakeholders to understand and follow. It applies to all employees and partners – everyone at every level that works for or does business with MTN. The Code governs all decision-making processes that affect the business.
While no written code can provide rules that cover every situation or ethical dilemma, ours serves as a guide for each of us. It reinforces our commitment to do the right thing, empowering us to take action and make the right decisions.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in digital marketing, particularly within the telecommunication industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Knowledge and strong Experience in Digital Advertising Business
- Good B2B sales experience, Digital sales experience will be advantageous
- Hands-on experience in managing and implementing digital products and initiatives
- Project Management experience will be advantageous
- A deep understanding of the digital ecosystem, players, business models, and industry-related best practices
- Understanding of emerging markets and trend
- Abreast of global mindset and best practice
- Involvement in Decision-Making. Managers are 31% more likely than individual contributors to strongly agree that their opinions count at work.
- Autonomy and Control Over Their Work.
- Career Advancement and Development Opportunities.
- Motivating Pay Incentives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “MTN Job Vacancy in Nigeria”.