Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are searching for a self-motivated senior mechanical engineer with a proven record of excellent project delivery to lead a number of company projects.
Responsibilities will include working alongside other professionals to ensure deadlines are met, liaising with external stakeholders, attending meetings, using CADD software to produce detailed designs, ensuring all projects remain within budgetary and time constraints and compiling reports for the board of directors.
To be successful as a senior mechanical engineer, you should keep abreast of developments in your field and outside of your discipline. Exceptional senior mechanical engineers should constantly be upskilling themselves, and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
|Hiring Organization||Wood Group Office|
|Post Name||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Wood has secured two new contracts from entering Engineering with a combined value of over $200 million, to deliver major capital investment projects in Uzbekistan. The first will see Wood’s Projects business deliver the full engineering scope, including FEED and detailed design, for a world-class mineral processing plant.
The MOF-3 copper-concentration complex, located in the city of Almalyk, will also require Wood’s technical assistance during the procurement, construction, commissioning, and start-up stages to deliver the world’s largest copper concentrator.
Wood will also provide detailed engineering and procurement assistance services to build a new methanol-to-olefin (MTO) based gas-chemical complex, located in the Bukhara region. The petrochemical plant will produce highly sought-after hydrocarbon derivatives for a range of industries, including agriculture, pharmaceutical, and textile manufacturing.
- Analyzing problems and coming up with designs to solve them.
- Networking and collaborating with other engineers and professionals.
- Working within the budget to deliver safe and efficient products on time.
- Allocating resources and time effectively.
- Developing design prototypes.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attending meetings and providing input and updates.
- Analyzing data to write up reports.
- Communicating with staff, directors, and clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Additional courses in mathematics, physical science, or design, are recommended.
- Relevant certifications, registrations, and licenses may be required.
- Superb creativity, vision, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-confidence.
- Extensive experience working on engineering projects.
- Ability to make decisions in high-stress situations.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity and a growth mindset.
- Job Satisfaction. It’s important to find a career that you enjoy.
- Variety of Career Opportunities.
- Challenging Work.
- Intellectual Development.
- Potential to Benefit Society.
- Financial Security.
- Professional Environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Abu Dhabi“.