Senior Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai, The Senior Software Engineer is a fully participating member of a cross-functional team working autonomously on technology development and problem resolution.
The role involves the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of technology solutions and products that support the Emirates Group Business.
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Group|
|Post Name||Senior Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The Emirates Group offers a wide range of careers, whether you’re looking to join our pilots, engineering, cabin crew, or dnata’s travel and air services teams, browse our current vacancies and find out what it’s like to work for a dynamic and multicultural business
. We at the Emirates group are dedicated to recruiting UAE Nationals. It is an investment that will help us grow our business in an environment that encourages teamwork, loyalty, and commitment to development and success.
- Lead technical design and build for small to medium-sized solutions in a team. Translate functional and non-functional requirements into fit-for-purpose technical design.
- Ensure solution performance, business edge cases, and security-related issues while developing software. –
- Debug issues of complexity and follows design documents with minimal or no supervision. –
- Code review by peers/technical leads demonstrates good coding principles. Software engineering tasks or problems of moderate to high scope.
- Translate business solution requirements into potential technical solutions based on technical design. –
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. –
- Work with senior technical engineers in the technical design process by contributing in the analysis of technical application requirements. –
- Automate unit tests and carries out testing independently. Troubleshoot issues, fixes defects that are moderate to high complexity, and carry out testing independently. –
- Shadows senior engineers on design and architecture components and collaborate with members of the cross-functional team to identify areas of inefficiency and propose solutions. –
- Adhere to the Emirates Group IT coding standards, guidelines, and best practices and contribute to Software Engineering Playbooks and other Standards documents.
Skills & Requirements
- Microservice or Microfrontend architecture –
- NoSQL (CouchBase preferable) / message brokers (Solace preferable) –
- DevOps/GitOps practices –
- EKS/Openshift – Hybrid cloud, distributed, scalable, multi-region solution –
- Scalable, traceable, observable solutions
- Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotel stay around the world.
- You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Senior Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai”.