Tesco Jobs London, Also known as senior software engineers, senior software engineers develop software solutions by studying systems flow and work processes, conferring with users, and following the software development lifecycle.
|Post Name||Senior Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 65000 To GBP 70000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SE1 5AG|
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favorite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities, and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers.
It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet. We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity but recognize the value and opportunity it brings.
We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the existing content supply portfolio of applications and services.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
- Determine the root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Determine process improvements, and best practices, and develop new processes.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 8 years of programming experience.
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- The rate of pay is very good.
- The skills are transferable.
- Work anywhere.
- Comfortable Working Environment.
- Constant learning curve.
- You can be as creative as you want.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Tesco Jobs London”.