Ux Jobs in Kuwait, Toptal is looking for an experienced Senior UX Writer to give our product a human touch, and develop meaningful content that improves the usability of our platform and increases conversions.
You will help set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touch points. You’ll incorporate qualitative and quantitative data into your decision-making in order to craft strategic initiatives that have a measurable impact on the user experience of our products.
You will use empathy, logic and data to inform content choices and recommendations that include the right words and complementary data and images as required. While experience with optimization and experimentation is critical, you must also be able to influence stakeholders with the quality of your work.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Product Managers, UX Researchers, Product Designers, Engineers and Operations folks.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
|Post Name||Senior UX Writer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction or equivalent practical experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 500 To KWD 600 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth,
Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company. We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
- Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, emails, notifications, and product tours.
- Create copy-driven experiments to support product goals and your copy strategy.
- Focus on enhancing the user experience through the power of words.
- Use qualitative data, quantitative data and key metrics to measure the impact of your copy.
- Create simple, elegant solutions to complex content and information architecture problems.
- Iterate based on research findings and feedback from your team.
- Work with UX designers, researchers, product managers and many others to develop and execute business strategy through copy.
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship to other UX writers. Educate cross-functional partners on the role of UX writing and content strategy throughout the product development process.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience writing or editing content for web and mobile experiences.
- You have a native level fluency in English.
- Experience of establishing frameworks, content patterns, and voice and tone guidelines; experience with information architecture and content hierarchy.
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude and work well independently and in a team.
- You are self-driven and take full ownership of your ideas to solve challenging problems in a rapidly changing environment.
- Outstanding clarity of thought in communication and analysis, and the ability to explain complex user experiences in simple terms.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and to work well both independently and within a team.
- Experience working with an in-house product team, including working with UX/UI designers, information architecture, and responsive design teams.
- You are comfortable with each part of the writing process – from brainstorming and researching to shipping products and iterating.
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance.
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System.
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Ux Jobs in Kuwait”.