SEO Expert Jobs in Dubai, As the SEO Specialist, you will be the workstream lead, running analyses and building deliverables that ultimately drive growth for our clients and internal needs.
We operate in a roll your sleeves up, highly collaborative, and client-centric environment. There will be the opportunity to mentor designers, present your thinking and vision, as well as execute creative work across a variety of media.
|Hiring Organization||Sia Partners|
|Post Name||SEO Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree required in business or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7000 To AED 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we integrate AI into our solutions. Sia Partners comprises of 2,600+ consultants with diverse expertise, and operates from 39 offices worldwide across Asia, North Africa, North America, and Australia, in addition to Europe and the United Kingdom.
In the Middle East, Sia Partners provides expert advisory services on strategy & execution, innovation, operational performance & cost reduction, cyber & data security, efficient organization, transformation & change management, HR performance, and IT performance. In addition to these services,
Sia Institute, Sia Partners’ world-class international training arm, provides a wide range of learning programs and workshops with modules successfully delivered across various locations and sectors, particularly in the Middle East.
Along with a multinational team, the Partners leading the Middle East offices have a long record of accomplishments and expertise; and play an active role in the realization of the region’s vision in both Public and Private sectors.
- Support platform implementation, redesign, customer acquisition needs, custom dashboard development, campaign setup, management and more, as part of solutions to our client’s most complex problems.
- Lead the growth and implementation by building an SEO-focused content strategy, identifying opportunities for organic growth, and implementing technical programs and requirements.
- Developing strategic SEO campaigns based on client goals, opportunities, competitors, budget
- SEO campaign management includes reporting and analyzing data and optimizing when needed
- Interfacing with stakeholders and clients in meetings, campaign updates, recaps, and escalating issues
- Establish KPIs for successful, digestible organic search campaigns which complement overall marketing and business objectives. Ensure high-quality client communication and monthly campaign reports address both key metrics as well as your client’s unique definition of success
- Use competitive analysis and keyword research to maintain optimal retention rate and client satisfaction
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with copywriters, engineers, strategists, marketing managers, and product managers
- Actively contribute to building out the department and winning work
- Portfolio of work for leading companies and institutions
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years experience, ideally within a marketing & design agency
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or related field
- Proven success with SEO campaigns
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex problems and communicate findings
- Have a passion for growing the organic search channel and educating other teams about SEO best practices.
- Data reporting and analytical skills – ability to pull data, gain insights, inform strategy and make recommendations
- Experience working with content teams and ensuring long-form/informational content is SEO friendly
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms, and ranking strategies
- Proficiency in verbal and written Arabic (preferred)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Entrepreneurial Journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Healthcare coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance policies
- The annual seminar, an in-person value-add experience that allows you to network with colleagues throughout the Middle East (during non-COVID times)
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “SEO Expert Jobs in Dubai”.