Server Jobs Calgary, We are looking for a server who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
A restaurant server takes orders, answers questions about the menu and food, sells the restaurant’s food and drinks, takes payment, communicates orders with the kitchen staff, seat customers, and helps with customer service and cleaning. Also known as a waiter or waitress.
|Hiring Organization||The Guild|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 1B5|
The Guild Restaurant features the finest traditions of butchery, cookery, and bar-keeping.
Located in the historic Hudson’s Bay building in downtown Calgary, The Guild is open for all-day dining, drinks, and private events.
Spanning two floors and featuring one of Calgary’s largest patios, The Guild is a nod to the guild halls of the past, which served as meeting places for artists and merchants. Honoring local beef, game, and fowl, and utilizing traditional cooking techniques over wood and coal, The Guild chefs are preparing a fitting homage to proud Canadian carnivores.
The Guild is a part of Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality, which has built its reputation for high-quality dining experiences through an extensive portfolio of unique concept restaurants, including iconic favorites Canoe, Jump, and Auberge du Pommier. Partner and founder Michael Bonacini also appears as a judge on CTV’s MasterChef Canada.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Basic math.
- Customer service.
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Server Jobs Calgary“.