Server Jobs Calgary, We are looking for a server who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served.
Properly and that all payments are collected. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired. A restaurant server takes orders, answers questions about the menu and food, sells the restaurant’s food and drinks, takes payment, and communicates orders.
Earls Willow Park
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2J 0P8|
Founded by father-son duo Bus and Stan Earl Fuller, Earls has been built on the foundation of the family since day one. While we’ve now grown to locations across North America, that close-knit feeling is still rooted in our company today.
Leroy Earl “Bus” (short for Buster, a childhood nickname) Fuller, the patriarch of Earls, was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. The bus first entered the restaurant business a few years after he was wounded in the Korean War.
Opening coffee shops and cafes that served the local farmers of Montana. In the late fifties, Bus moved his growing family to Canada, settling in Edmonton, Alberta. Here, he owned and operated a series of early A&W franchises (later expanding to locations).
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
Skills & Requirements
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- General Math Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Scalability – Servers are designed specifically for multiple computers to connect to and access resources.
- Reliability – Servers are built with higher-grade components than typical PCs, which means they are more reliable.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Server Jobs Calgary”.