Flexible Part Time Jobs Singapore, The Service Crew is responsible for presenting menus to patrons. He/She takes orders and answers questions on meal items. He/She makes recommendations and serves food/beverages to customers.
He/She prepares the bill that itemizes total meal costs and sales taxes. He/She performs cashiering duties. Must be at least 16 years old and fluent in English. Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Ability to stand for long hours at a time and work in a fast-paced environment. Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction. Service crew members are individuals that serve customers directly in a business organization, like a restaurant, hotel, and even cruise ship.
|Hiring Organization||NTUC Foodfare|
|Post Name||Service Crew|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 45 To SGD 49 Per Hour|
NTUC Foodfare was set out to be a different kind of business – one driven not by profit, but by a social purpose of providing affordable, tasty, and healthy food accessible to all. Today, as part of FairPrice Group.
We will continue to strive toward excellence with a desire to make a difference in the communities we serve. We strive to provide good value meal options to the workforce and their families.
- Portioning of cooked food
- Assist with drinks preparation
- Set up the food preparation area
- General housekeeping duties to maintain workplace cleanliness
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of belting procedures will be an advantage
- Willing to learn, hardworking, responsible, and discipline
- Applicants without experience will be provided with training (OJT)
- Flexible Schedule.
- You Can Work Your Way Up Fast.
- You Can Get a Discount.
- You Can Get Free Tickets to Events.
- You Learn How to Be a Leader.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Flexible Part Time Jobs Singapore”.