Lidl Careers UK, We are looking for a shift manager with natural leadership abilities to stand in for the manager during shifts. The shift manager supervises staff and monitors inventory levels to ensure that restaurant operations run smoothly.
To be successful as a shift manager you must be able to multitask. A good shift manager has excellent interpersonal skills and experience working in a restaurant. Also known as a shift leader, shift managers work in food outlets, managing staff and assigning duties throughout the shift.
Shift Managers usually have a high school education or GED. A Shift Manager in the food industry will also be required to possess certification in food safety. Relevant and recent experience in the field they are working in is essential, as they oversee managing employees and their daily interactions with customers.
|Post Name||Shift Manager|
|Qualification||A degree in business management, restaurant management or a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15 To GBP 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom B21 9SF|
We now have over 900 stores and thirteen regional distribution centers across Great Britain employing over 22,000 people. We take pride in providing our customers with the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices and work closely with our suppliers to make this possible.
We’re also passionate about sourcing locally where possible, and approximately two-thirds of our products are sourced from British suppliers. The Lidl brand was founded in Germany and has grown a great deal to become one of Europe’s leading food retailers.
As part of our overarching sustainability strategy to ‘make good food accessible to everyone, our vision is to ensure that our food and all our products are produced, sold, and consumed in ways that benefit producers, people, and the planet.
At the foundation of our strategy are three themes: producers, people, and the planet. For each, we’ve mapped priority issues and set clear ambitions and measurable targets across a variety of sustainability topics.
- Assign tasks to staff.
- Supervise staff throughout the shift.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Order more inventory as needed.
- Ensure that enough staff members are present for the shift.
- Balance the cash register at the end of the shift.
- Manage bookings.
- Resolve conflict between staff members.
- Receive feedback from customers and resolve any complaints.
Skills & Requirements
- A degree in business management, restaurant management, or a related field.
- Experience working in a restaurant, preferably in a managerial position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Natural leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Lidl Careers UK”.