Indeed AbuDhabi, We are looking to hire a hard-working, customer-oriented shop assistant to ensure the smooth running of in-store retail operations. The shop assistant’s responsibilities include welcoming customers to our shop, monitoring customer activities to prevent incidents of shoplifting, and arranging window displays accordingly.
And processing customer refunds. You should also be able to identify customers’ needs and recommend suitable shop items that best satisfy their needs. To be successful as a shop assistant, you should be well-organized and adept at using pricing and labeling equipment. Ultimately, an outstanding shop assistant should demonstrate effective communication skills and achieve exceptional customer service at all times.
Also known as store assistants, retail sales assistants, and sales assistants, shop assistants work in the retail industry where they are responsible for serving customers and processing sales transactions. They also restock shelves, resolve customer complaints, and ensure that the sales floor is well-maintained.
|Post Name||Shop Assistant|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or GED is preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 2100 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
At Indeed, our mission is to help people get jobs. We have more than 13,330 global employees passionately pursuing this purpose and improving the recruitment journey through real stories and data. We foster a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is the #1 job site in the world1 with over 250M unique visitors every month. Indeed strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies. Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy.
And enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers and employers. Our mission is to create products that provide opportunities for all job seekers. To do this, we hire Indeedians of all backgrounds to mirror the job seekers we support. That’s why Inclusion and Belonging are core values inside Indeed.
- Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
- Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
- Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
- Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
- Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which include wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
- Addressing and resolving customers’ complaints in a professional manner.
- Processing customer payments using the shop’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Proven retail sales experience.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to use labeling and pricing equipment as well as Point of Sale (POS) software.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- You can’t beat the compensation model. Sale is a great field for people who are motivated by money and willing to work hard.
- The role you start with is not where you will end your career.
- It’s a job that’s flexible.
- It’s fun and never boring.
- There’s a focus on innovation and technology.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Indeed AbuDhabi“.