|Hiring Organization||Philips India Limited|
|Post Name||Account Executive|
|Qualification||Any Graduate – Full Time (Preferably BE / Any Science graduation), MBA/PGDM – Preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||26/- To 32/- Per Hour|
|Location||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India 520004|
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Lighting, Health Systems & Personal Health.
The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy-efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare
Philips provides systems for imaging, radiation oncology, and patient monitoring as well as providing information management and resuscitation products.
Philips’ healthcare products include CT scanners, ECG equipment, mammography equipment, monitoring equipment, MRI scanners, radiography equipment, resuscitation equipment & ultrasound equipment
- Responsible for the sales in a defined territory
- Achieves set targets, manages distributors, dealers, prescribing physicians, and end users.
- Develops and Maintains relationships with all the key customers.
- Responsible for the management of sales to a defined region.
- Achievement of pre-defined sales volumes and profit goals as per OP
- Gain and maintain market information and knowledge in order to obtain and maintain the targeted market share in the assigned product category
- Improvement of sales at existing customers, improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Develops business relationships with medical distributors and dealers and physicians and other hospital authorities in the establishment or expansion of markets in targeted regions.
- Maintains up-to-date records of sales activities by distributors and actively works to help dealers increase sale of company products to meet defined objectives.
- Maintains and informs competition information and other relevant market information on a regular basis.
- Maintains excellent knowledge of company products.
- The incumbent is expected to have a full understanding and knowledge of the Company’s people and processes as they relate to customer service, Products, Programs, Technical support, product financing, and shipping.
- Also responsible for creating mutually beneficial outcomes by helping our customers differentiate themselves and grow their businesses while maintaining acceptable profitability for the Company
- Any Graduate – Full Time (Preferably BE / Any Science graduation), MBA/PGDM – Preferred.
- 4 to 5 years of Sales experience
- Results & Performance Driven
- Collaboration & Teaming
Self-Awareness & Adaptability