Showroom Sales Jobs in Chennai, Our growing company is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
|Hiring Organization||Mahindra Automotive Showroom Chennai|
|Post Name||Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 27000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600029|
Automotive Manufacturers Pvt. Ltd (AMPL) is an authorized Mahindra dealer operating in multiple locations across India. As an authorized and one of the oldest players of the Mahindra & Mahindra group.
Automotive Mahindra recently expanded its business operations in Tamil Nadu. It also established state-of-the-art service centers and contemporary sales showrooms in Chennai and Madurai.
These splendidly unveiled Automotive Mahindra showrooms are sure to meet all the expectations of their customers with reliable customer services, genuine before & after-sales service, and an array of special discount offers.
The showrooms and service centers are located strategically to facilitate easy access to customers. Its state-of-the-art service centers and showrooms of it stand as a testimony to its true commitment and dedication.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- AD&D insurance.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Commuter assistance.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Showroom Sales Jobs in Chennai.