Administrative Assistant Job Opening
- Company Name : LONG WEI CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING WORKS PTE. LTD.
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : SGD 1500 To SGD 2000 Per Month
- Location : Singapore 199011
Long Wei Constructions and Engineering Works Pte Ltd seeks to establish ourself as top-notched regional and global service provider in the process industry. Through our professional expertise and usage of cutting-edge technology, we strive to be the best firm in the market excelling in plant design, fabrication & construction and maintenance.
To serve our clients with the utmost level of professionalism, service response, and quality workmanship. We pledge to consistently improve the quality of our product; to achieve value-addedness forclients through innovation, foresight, integrity, and service excellence.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Basic analytical and communication skill
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel calculations
- Preferably keen to learn SAP system
- Update of product prices
- Issue invoices
- Cost recoveries using Excel spreadsheet calculations
- Perform month-end closing calculations using Excel
- Explore digitalization to help improve and streamline work processes
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.