Bricklaying Jobs London, We are looking for a skilled Bricklayer to be responsible for constructing brickwork for a building. The Skilled Bricklayer must be able to read and analyze building plans, check specifications, determine the most accurate layout, and mark guidelines.
To be successful as a Skilled Bricklayer, you should be detail-oriented and display the necessary knowledge and skill to build walls, houses or other building structures. Ultimately, a top-notch Skilled Bricklayer should maintain a high standard of workmanship with safety and precision.
|Hiring Organization||Vision Construct|
|Post Name||Skilled Bricklayer|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED certification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SE18 6SX|
A London-based construction company, we operate in both the residential, commercial, and mixed-use sectors. With over 20 years of experience as a company and decades’ worth of expertise amongst our dedicated team, we are superbly equipped to effortlessly traverse our way through all manner of projects.
Coupled with the passion and drive to create unforgettable homes, this gives us a unique edge over our competitors, putting our heads and shoulders above the rest. Simply put, we see our unmistakable blend of cutting-edge technology and traditional craftsmanship as a blueprint for the future of new build construction.
All over London and across the M25, you’ll see our vision reflected in the uncompromising quality of our luxury developments, affordable housing, and refurbishments. If this is what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
- Analyzing and interpreting building plans.
- Interpreting work orders and determining the materials required.
- Measuring distance from reference points.
- Calculating angles and determining the vertical and horizontal alignment of courses.
- Laying bricks using mortar as a binder and a trowel to level.
- Fastening bricks with wire clamps or cement.
- Working safely on scaffolds and swing stages at various heights.
- Using equipment and tools effectively to perform basic construction tasks.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED certification.
- OSHA 10 certified.
- Minimum of 1-year of industry experience on a construction site.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in bricklaying and the construction of buildings.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Bricklaying Jobs London”.