SMT Process Engineer Jobs In Canada, We are looking to hire a skilled process engineer to oversee the design and implementation of our company processes. As a process engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, and maintaining process documents. Ultimately, your job is to maintain the efficiency of production in order to reduce costs.
To ensure success as a process engineer you should have extensive experience in process design, excellent technical skills, and high-level analytical skills. A top-class process engineer can analyze a process system and implement simple yet effective changes to boost production.
|Hiring Organization||NeuronicWorks Inc.|
|Post Name||Process Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 5000 To CAD 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3B 2T5|
At NeuronicWorks, we design and manufacture end-to-end custom electronic product designs for companies with a vision. Do you have a concept or an innovative idea that you would like to realize and bring to the market?
Our team of engineers will translate your designs into innovative products through an extensive end-to-end product development and manufacturing process. what we do
We offer turnkey electronic design solutions and support you through the entire product development lifecycle from ideation to manufacturing.
Our capabilities include hardware design, embedded firmware, software development, application design and development, mechanical and industrial design, graphic and UI/UX design, prototyping, testing support,
Qualification and certification, mass manufacturing support, Box Build Assembly and PCBA assembly. By leaving the design to us, you can focus on other aspects of your business and product launch.
- Performing optimization tests.
- Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
- Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
- Providing the Product Manager with process documents and standard operating Procedures.
- Monitoring upgrades systems.
Skills & Requirements
- High-level knowledge of process engineering software systems.
- Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
- Organizational Operations.
- Long-Term Performance Goals.
- Ways to Seamlessly Achieve Overall Improvement.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for SMT Process Engineer Jobs In Canada.