Social Media Marketing Jobs in Dubai, As a Social Media & Content Executive, you will need to promptly respond to feedback and user’s queries in the online community, as well as increase the awareness of the brand and grow the number of active members within the community.
You will have to use social media to engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and promotethe brand’s initiatives.
You will need to plan, execute, strategize and analyze the community health on global platforms such as Telegram, Reddit, Quora, Google reviews, Trust pilot, etc. on a regular basis.
The candidate should also be able to explore new platforms, and community-friendly platforms to facilitate expansion. Other than online platforms, the candidate will also be required to work with our affiliates or KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) to build the extended communities.
|Hiring Organization||Right Calibre|
|Post Name||Social Media & Content Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Right Calibre has always built a reputation for personalized recruitment services. We work closely with your organization and take time to understand your staffing requirements, providing a dedicated consultant to determine your needs.
You can be confident your account manager will handle your case personally and be with you every step of the way.
We ensure our permanent candidates are inducted according to your business policies and procedures before they begin so they are confident, prepared, and productive from day one. Our recruitment consultants are experienced in tailoring an induction solution for your organization. Your search for an efficient and professional recruitment agency in the Middle East ends at Right Calibre.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a Digital/Marketing/PR Agency, with proven experience in community management. Experienced in launching communities initiatives (eg, building online forums, leading ambassador programs, creating an event series)
- Experience in managing social media accounts (Paid and Organic)
- Strong ability and capability to influence cross-function teams and agencies
- Ability to kickstart, grow and manage a community from scratch
- Good writing skills to provide support in writing, reviewing, editing and updating content for websites, blogs, marketing materials, and other platforms
- Strong sense of ownership and emotional intelligence
- Familiarity with online platforms, not limited to, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat.
- Fluent (on a business level) not only in English but Arabic will be a strong plus.
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Social Media Marketing Jobs in Dubai”.