Montreal Careers, Social media specialists focus on creating appealing and creative digital content for a company’s various social media platforms. You will report to the social media manager and work closely with the digital marketing team to generate a social media marketing strategy that will promote customer engagement and brand awareness.
|Post Name||Social Media Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 1700 To CAD 1900 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 2C1|
We are the Good food, Good life company. We believe in the power of food to enhance lives. Good food nourishes and delights the senses. It helps children grow healthy, pets thrive, parents age gracefully and everyone lives life to the fullest.
Good food brings us together. Good food also respects our planet and protects resources for future generations. At Nestlé, we constantly explore and push the boundaries of what is possible with foods, beverages, and nutritional health solutions to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
We focus our energy and resources where unlocking the power of food can make the greatest difference to the lives of people and pets, protect and enhance the environment, and generate significant value for our shareholders and stakeholders alike.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- You have a direct connection with your audience.
- You can create organic content.
- You have access to paid advertising services.
- You build your brand.
- You drive traffic to your website.
- You can evaluate your performance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Montreal Careers”.