Jobs In London, Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information on a massive scale and extend well beyond web search.
We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full stack as we continue to push technology forward.
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 3000 To GBP 3400 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1A 1AA|
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
Every day, billions of people use Google to find reliable information, get to their destination, connect with loved ones, and more. When you use our products and services, it’s our responsibility to keep your personal information private, safe and secure.
Google strives for ambitious technological innovations aimed at solving humanity’s biggest problems. Some of these include quantum computing (Sycamore), self-driving cars (Waymo, formerly the Google Self-Driving Car Project), smart cities (Sidewalk Labs), and transformer models (Google Brain).
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
Skills & Requirements
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team-building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.
- High Demand.
- Career Options.
- Remote Work.
- High Salary.
- Scope in the Future.
- Working Collaboratively and Individually.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs In London“.