Tech Jobs London, We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. You will also need at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
|Hiring Organization||Made Tech|
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2500 To GBP 2800 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SE1 1TE|
We use cloud-based engineering and open source technology to help you capture, process, and analyze data so that it drives smart decision-making across your organization.
We will identify which skills are missing in your organization and then work alongside your team to deliver software while helping you to develop capabilities and future talent.
Our legacy transformation process allows you to iteratively modernize legacy applications so you can reduce costs, generate operational efficiencies and increase your team’s capabilities.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- 5 to 7 years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- High Demand.
- Career Options.
- Remote Work.
- High Salary.
- Scope in the Future.
- Working Collaboratively and Individually.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Tech Jobs London”.