Software Engineer Job In Toronto, Software engineers apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of software applications for computers.
We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. You will also need at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
|Hiring Organization||Whitecap Canada|
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 80000 To CAD 83000 Per Year|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2J 5C1|
Our mission is to enable companies to better serve their customers, increase productivity and improve operating efficiencies by delivering quality custom software solutions, giving them a competitive advantage within the markets they target and with the customers they serve.
We strive for excellence in our work by employing proven industry-leading technologies and best practices for software development with a keen focus on security and user experience (UX) design. Our highly regarded, experienced local team, our detailed planning.
And software development processes, as well as our ability to be nimble and flexible, all enable us to deliver the greatest value to our customers. We design and create software solutions specific to your unique business requirements, fully integrated with your other systems as required.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
Skills & Requirements
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- The skills are transferable.
- Work anywhere.
- Comfortable Working Environment.
- Constant learning curve.
- You can be as creative as you want.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Software Engineer Job In Toronto.