Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. A Software Engineer is an IT professional who designs, develops, and maintains computer software at a company. They use their creativity and technical skills and apply the principles of software engineering to help solve new and ongoing problems for an organization.
Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality, and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails, or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET.) Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
|Hiring Organization||PBC Systems and Solutions LLC|
|Post Name||Senior Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 10000 To AED 12000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
PBC Systems and Solutions LLC is a leading software and web application development company based in Dubai which provides high-quality comprehensive services to enterprises across a wide range of platforms and technologies
Our Application Development and Maintenance methodology cater to the best of breed processes which helps in a successful on-time and above expected delivery. Stringent quality procedures clubbed with benchmarked practices and experienced delivery skills help clients get maximum return on their IT spending.
Our corporate philosophy is to objectively develop and implement innovative, cutting edge, and cost-effective solutions for its clients. We have a strong management team that has been earlier associated with the computerization of major international Organizations including Banks, Financial institutions, Manufacturing industries, Service sectors, etc.
PBC Systems and Solutions also undertake projects to develop and implement solutions as per the requirements of the customers. We also undertake the task of project management for the implementation of reputed third-party software.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++, or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- High salary potential.
- Improve the world.
- Think creatively.
- Globally recognized degrees.
- Professional experience.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai.