Software Testing Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a skilled software test engineer to join our QA team. As a software test engineer, you will be responsible for evaluating software functions and designing test protocols to ensure that products work as intended.
You will also be responsible for completing all testing procedures, suggesting performance changes, and preparing performance reports for the development managers. Software test engineers are responsible for designing and implementing.
Test procedures to ensure that software programs work as intended. They are mostly hired by software development companies to ensure that products perform to specifications before being released to the public.
|Post Name||Software Test Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4827 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States.
Apple is the largest technology company by revenue (totaling US$billion) and as of June, is the world’s biggest company by market capitalization, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales, and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft.Apple was founded as Apple Computer Company in April, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software specifications and controls.
- Using the software as intended to analyze its functional properties.
- Designing manual and automated test procedures to evaluate each software product.
- Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs.
- Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
- Tweaking the software testing systems for maximum performance.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to collate data and compile test reports.
- Excellent software troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to design and write complex software testing procedures.
- Creating documentation.
- Preparing software tests.
- Understanding the testing process.
- Prevent Catastrophic Corporate Emergencies.
- Inspires Client Confidence.
- Maintains Great User Experience.
- Brings In More Profit.
- Boosts Customer Satisfaction.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Software Testing Jobs in Dubai”.