Amazon Force UK, Your mission will be to sort customer orders by final destination and consolidate them onto lorries and trucks for last-mile delivery. You’ll be up on your feet moving, sorting, and moving between trucks – getting packages where they need to go.
You will be sorting, scanning, and stacking packages on pallets, helping to get customer orders ready for delivery. Because most of the shifts are part-time, you are in control of your schedule choosing shifts that work best for you now and the ability to adjust your schedule in the future, as needed.
|Post Name||Sortation Operative|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 18 To GBP 22 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom CH5 2JF|
- Reading work order information to determine which item to sort into the designated storage area.
- Ensuring the correct item is picked up by comparing work orders against item and batch numbers.
- Physically moving or transporting items ready for delivery to the designated loading area.
- Reporting any item damage to the warehouse supervisor.
- Label items with the correct information, such as date, shipping, price, and quantity, according to set instructions.
- Moving items to delivery pallets and assisting loaders with the stacking of items.
- Receiving incoming shipments and verifying information supplied to ensure stock goes to the correct inventory area.
- Ensuring that all stored items are packed and stacked according to OSHA standards and company safety policies.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A license to operate a forklift.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience stocking or sorting products in a warehouse environment, supermarket, or a similar field.
- Proficiency in stock management and storage processes.
- Good understanding of OSHA standards and company safety protocols.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong manual dexterity and the ability to perform physical tasks, such as bending, lifting, carrying, and pushing.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle adverse situations and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Returns handling. So, maybe the toy shop is not going to make a large-scale investment in automation.
- Modularity and flexibility.
- Space optimization.
- High capacity, easy maintenance, and high availability.
- Happy customers.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Amazon Force UK”.