Sponsorship Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking to hire a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
The Administrative Officer’s responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents. You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
To be successful as an Administrative Officer, you should display good phone etiquette and a thorough understanding of office management procedures. Ultimately, a top-performing administrative officer should be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete all duties in a timely manner.
|Hiring Organization||RTC-1 Employment Services|
|Post Name||Sponsorship Senior Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business management is advantageous|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Typically, organizations begin this transformation by taking a long, hard look at how they handle all their operations and their business processes. Many organizations enjoy the feature of outsourcing to minimize their liabilities and reduce costs.
Certainly, outsourcing allows an organization to streamline its operations and focus on its core work by lowering operational costs. Although the clients manage the outsourced employees, we also get involved in supporting employees in the workplace, most importantly their safety and wellbeing.
The result of this intensive self-analysis is a crystallized focus on the specific elements of the business model—diverse global competencies strategy enables it to deliver a unique value to the various clients and create a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Benefits that are required by law.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
- Fringe benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sponsorship Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.