Sports Jobs Singapore, Sports coaches instruct teams on the governing rules and techniques of their respective athletic engagements. Sports coaches also boost camaraderie within and between cohorts.
|Hiring Organization||Team Axis Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Sports Coach|
|Qualification||High school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3300 To SGD 3500 Per Month|
Team Axis Pte Ltd is one of the leading Sports & Fitness Service providers for Government Agencies, Schools as well as Corporate Companies. Through the years, more than 200 MOE schools have engaged the services of Team Axis through 24 SportsSG endorsed sports programs, touching the lives of more than 250,000 students.
To be the leading service provider in the Sports and Fitness Industry; by emphasizing character development through Sports and Fitness, and empowering Singaporeans to lead a Happy, Active, and well-balanced life, through Active Living
Team Axis has also been involved in National Level Programmes like Lose To Win, Fitness@Work, and Healthy Workplace Ecosystem, just to name a few, promoting the importance of Healthy living.
- Scheduling and spearheading sports practices.
- Outlining all rules, core tactics, and accompanying expectations.
- Enhancing capacity by issuing corrections and suitable reinforcement.
- Bolstering teamwork and camaraderie.
- Refereeing occasional sports matches.
- Encouraging safe sporting practices.
- Leading rehabilitative training to reintegrate recovering players.
- Modeling commendable sportsmanship.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrable experience as an envelope-pushing sports coach.
- Own record of pertinent sporting achievements.
- Intent on inhibiting sports-related injuries.
- Familiar with sound sports rehabilitation practices.
- Expert-level strategizing and coordination techniques.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Transfers abilities to other sports.
- Improves sporting performance.
- Creates a healthier nation.
- Develops valuable life skills.
- Injury prevention.
- Improves academic performance.
- Inclusion: Everyone can be involved.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sports Jobs Singapore”.