Sales Executive Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking to employ a dedicated and customer-oriented senior sales representative to drive sales and guide our sales team. The senior sales representative’s responsibilities include analyzing industry trends to identify ways to improve company products,
Ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management. You should also be able to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
To be successful as a senior sales executive, you should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers. Ultimately, an outstanding senior sales executive should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
|Hiring Organization||RTC-1 Employment Services|
|Post Name||Sr. Sales Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Typically, organizations begin this transformation by taking a long, hard look at how they handle all their operations and their business processes. Many organizations enjoy the feature of outsourcing to minimize their liabilities and reduce costs.
Certainly, outsourcing allows an organization to streamline its operations and focus on its core work by lowering operational costs. Although the clients manage the outsourced employees, we also get involved in supporting employees in the workplace, most importantly their safety and wellbeing.
The result of this intensive self-analysis is a crystallized focus on the specific elements of the business model—diverse global competencies strategy enables it to deliver a unique value to the various clients and create a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven sales management experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Benefits that are required by law.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
- Fringe benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sales Executive Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.