Cleveland Abu Dhabi Careers, We are looking to employ a qualified and professional staff nurse to provide primary healthcare within our organization. The staff nurse will be responsible for patient assessment, as well as planning of care and subsequent recovery.
You should possess a nurturing and kind personality and display excellent communication skills with all role players. The successful candidate should be able to work closely with health care practitioners to ensure the recovery of patients.
Ultimately, a top-notch staff nurse should possess an exceptional track record and display a high standard of patient care. A staff nurse is a registered nurse who provides high-quality care to employees of a company, residents of nursing homes, or patients in a hospital. They are responsible for initial patient assessment, monitoring patients’ vital signs, and nurturing patients to recovery.
|Hiring Organization||Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Qualification||A nursing degree.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 9000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is a unique and unparalleled extension of US-based Cleveland Clinic’s model of care, specifically designed to address a range of complex and critical care requirements unique to the residents and communities of the United Arab Emirates. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi has six Centers of Excellence in the following Institutes:
Heart & Vascular, Neurological, Digestive Disease, Eye, Respiratory, and Critical Care. Other Institutes include Surgical Subspecialties, Medical Subspecialties, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Imaging, and Quality & Patient Safety.
In all, more than 40 medical and surgical specialties are represented at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. The facilities at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi combine state-of-the-art amenities and world-class service standards.
- Provide high-quality patient care.
- Assist with the continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Treat emergency injuries.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Identify work-related risks.
- Document all injuries and illnesses.
Skills & Requirements
- A nursing degree.
- Post qualification nursing experience.
- Valid nursing board registration.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Continue professional development activities.
- Maintain meticulous records.
- Personally rewarding. Nursing is often considered one of the most personally and professionally fulfilling careers that anyone can do.
- Job security.
- Internationally employable.
- Professional development.
- Respected career.
- Option of overtime.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Cleveland Abu Dhabi Careers“.