Part Time Jobs Montreal English, Also known as a stock clerk, a stock associate is responsible for receiving goods and preparing them for sale by pricing and packing goods in the store.
|Hiring Organization||Centro eaton montreal|
|Post Name||Stock Associate|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2Z 1L7|
Located in the heart of Montreal in one of the most vibrant areas of the downtown core Centre Eaton de Montréal has the largest commercial offer in the downtown area. Gateway to the underground network, with direct access to the McGill Metro Station, the Centre welcomes over 30 million visitors each year.
The Centre houses several renowned retailers including Sephora, GAP, Old Navy, Levi’s, Aldo, Aritzia, and Grevin Montreal. With nearly 125 stores and restaurants, the Centre is a must-see shopping destination, as well as one of North America’s largest eating grounds.
The Centre Eaton de Montréal is proud of its partnership with social organizations that play a major role in Montréal and Québec society through their environmental efforts or social responsibility. We have worked for years on various projects with Dans la Rue, the Make a Wish Québec Foundation, Earth Day Québec, Allo la Terre, and RecycFluo.
- Receiving and checking goods for damaged or missing items.
- Cataloging items on the store’s system.
- Creating price labels for items.
- Stocking shelves or removing items that are expired.
- Assembling store furniture.
Skills & Requirements
- Relative strength and fitness to move goods.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Knowledge of digital catalog systems.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Discounted buying.
- Both qualified and non-qualified employee stock purchase plans feature an employee discount, which is set by the company.
- Cash options.
- Retirement savings.
- Short-term saving.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs Montreal English”.