Jobs North Yorkshire, A Store Assistant, or Sales Assistant sells products and assists, customers, in a store or retail outlet. Their primary duties include processing sales transactions, resolving customer issues, and keeping the shop orderly.
Store Assistant is an entry role with no specific experience requirements. However, many employers prefer candidates who have worked in the retail industry in a sales or customer-facing role.
Stores that sell specific industry products such as mobile phones, crafts materials, or auto spare parts may require candidates to have a deep understanding of the industry. Experience in inventory management, bookkeeping, and conflict resolution is also helpful for this role.
|Hiring Organization||Asda York Superstore|
|Post Name||Store Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 14 Per Hour|
|Location||Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom YO32 9LF|
Asda York is part of the Asda group; one of Britain’s leading grocery retailers. Asda offers great prices and quality products helping customers save money & live better. Visit us in-store and get groceries delivered to anywhere in the UK, or collect from your local store or petrol station at a convenient time for you.
Asda has partnered with Uber Eats for grocery home delivery. You can choose from a wide range of products from the Asda range, including everyday essentials, meal solutions, and treats for your big night in.
Cash in your loose change. No counting, sorting, or bagging is required, just pour your coins into a machine and let us do the work. Rug Doctor carpet cleaner is the professional-grade product of choice for householders and businesses across the UK.
- Keeping the store fully stocked
- Maintaining the highest level of visual merchandising and store conditions
- Delivering exceptional sales services for improved customer satisfaction
- Interacting with customers and identifying their needs and preferences
- Operating cash registers and point-of-sale machines
- Receiving and verifying the quality and quantity of new shipments
- Enforcing in-store security and health and safety procedures and regulations
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Knowledge of point of sale software
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of stocked merchandise
- Flexible working hours.
- Focus on core business.
- Improved retention.
- Lead generation.
- Updating CRM.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs North Yorkshire”.